Jorge Pecci, Marine Practice Leader at RSGUM, and John Hearn, Managing Director at Lodestar Marine, comment on the insurance exposures surrounding the International Maritime Organization's new global sulphur cap on fuel content. Read more.
- RSGUM marine head says GCMS testing the ‘best step’ for proactive ship owners
- How might the IMO’s 2020 fuel changes impact shipping firms’ exposures?
- Technology and Lloyd’s create tailwinds for RSG in choppy marine market
- The Inter-Club Agreement – The meaning of “Act”: Culpable or not?
- The Inter-Club Agreement – Clause 8(b): When is “similar” similar?