Jorge Pecci, Marine Practice Leader at RSG Underwriting Managers, comments on the use of off-specification fuel supplies, known as bunkers, and details a potential solution to mitigate the associated risk. Read more.
- Automatic Identification System (AIS) is Valuable, but Not Infallible
- Safety at Sea: From Lookout to Cyber-Exposure
- RSGUM marine head says GCMS testing the ‘best step’ for proactive ship owners
- How might the IMO’s 2020 fuel changes impact shipping firms’ exposures?
- Technology and Lloyd’s create tailwinds for RSG in choppy marine market