Jorge Pecci, Marine Practice Leader at RSGUM, comments on the use of off-specification fuel supplies, known as bunkers, and details a potential solution to mitigate the associated risk. Read more.
- RSGUM marine head says GCMS testing the ‘best step’ for proactive ship owners
- How might the IMO’s 2020 fuel changes impact shipping firms’ exposures?
- Technology and Lloyd’s create tailwinds for RSG in choppy marine market
- The Inter-Club Agreement – The meaning of “Act”: Culpable or not?
- The Inter-Club Agreement – Clause 8(b): When is “similar” similar?